Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Farms, Consignments and General Stores!!

The title is my schedule for the next few days.  Tomorrow I'm bundling up (a cold front has come through, brrrrr) and headed to a farm auction north of the city!


Friday I'm going to a consignment auction in our lake town and Saturday I'm going to an old General Store auction in Missouri.  The store has been in business since the early 1900's through today.  The advertisement reads that some items haven't been out of storage since the 1950's!  Doesn't that sound fun?







Just a couple more weeks of auctions and then the season will be winding down and I can finally focus on listing, listing and more listing!!

I did list a few sewing patterns on both eBay and Etsy today like this vintage New York Pattern:


and this Simplicity Pattern:



Remember, shipping for all patterns is free until November 1st at Etsy, so please take advantage of the sale by entering PATTERNSHIP at checkout!

No comments:

Post a Comment