Thursday, March 14, 2013

Vintage EZ Mounts

Most old photo albums have small mounts on each corner of the picture to safely adhere to the page.  The next two photos are from my grandmother's photo album:


I went home over Christmas and scanned in many pictures from her albums while she sat and explained nearly every picture.  This one brings me great joy because this was her comment, "He had a great car. Why do you think I started dating him?"

My 84 year old grandmother is awesome!


I don't quite remember who the girl in the back center digging for gold is, but my mother is in the back on the right hand side.  Isn't she adorable?

So it was fun when I came across this envelope of photo mounts in one of my ephemera boxes:




I'd guess this is from either the 1930's or 1940's.  Neat-o-keen!  It's great, if just for the advertising aspect and would be perfect framed and gifted to a photographer.  The mounts are listed in my Etsy shop.  Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment