Thursday, May 9, 2013

Let's Dish Avon: Foundation


I took a few pictures yesterday to highlight my new Avon foundation and to give praise of my new necklace from mark. When I uploaded the pictures, holy double hockey sticks am I growing hairy sideburns and no one told me?


Quite a few years ago when taking selfies for MySpace was the thing, I remember taking a picture of myself and a lone chin whisker showed up front and center.  How did THAT graduate into full-on peach-fuzz sideburns?

I'm guessing it's the testosterone. Since I've had the "surgery", I'm on bio-identical hormones with the kitchen sink included. Though I've tapered off to a dose once a week, this is my only explanation. I shouldn't complain, really. I saw a lady on the news last night with a 5 o'clock shadow, so I guess things could be worse.

Let's get to the makeup and jewelry, shall we?

I didn't put eye makeup on yesterday because I wanted to focus on Avon's Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation in Light Ivory 410-770.  Self Magazine featured this foundation as a winner in the Healthy Beauty Awards in 2012. What I love best is the SPF 15 and it's a fraction of the cost I was paying for Clinique foundation.

Here's the link:  Ideal Flawless Invisible Coverage Liquid Foundation

And a closeup:


Have you checked out the trendy products in Avon's line called mark. ?

The necklace I'm wearing is by mark. and will be available soon.

Want to see more?

mark. by Avon

Now that Mother's Day is coming up, Father's Day isn't far behind. Avon has a full range of products for men.  My husband wears their cologne and gets lots of compliments at work. Besides cologne and face products, you'll have to stay tuned for all the goodies that your dad or husband can use in in every day life. I'm buying my husband a circular container to hold all of our nails and screws at the cottage. Shhh, don't tell! Avon will have everything up for sale soon to take care of that special man in your life.

If you'd like a browse a small preview:  Father's Day Preview

My direct link to my Avon shop is:  jjacky.avonrepresentative.com

Pop on often because Avon runs free shipping sales all of the time! I imagine they'll run a special this weekend for Mother's Day. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment