Monday, May 20, 2013

Avon's Upcoming New Hypoallergenic Skin Care Line


Avon will be introducing a new hypoallergenic line of skin care!  Yay! Since my skin easily breaks out when it doesn't like something, this is welcome news. I must say, though, the Anew line hasn't affected my skin in any way but positive. I wear both the 15 spf day cream and the night cream and honestly, my skin hasn't looked this good in a long while.

Recently when we went to the lake cottage, I decided to use up cream I had down there already from Trader Joes.  It was all organic and after applying it to my face, I broke out in a full-face rash!  Yikes!  So this says something for Avon products to start with.

The new line will be out in the next campaign in 2 weeks, but I received 3 of the products beforehand:


I'm going to start this line on Monday, so I'll let you know how it works out. For my fellow systemic mastocytosis peeps, perhaps this can be used for those who have uncontrolled mast cells!  We all need to feel and look beautiful, and I hope this line delivers!

If you haven't stopped by my Avon shop, please do:

jjacky.avonrepresentative.com  My Avon Shop

Since next weekend is the unofficial start of summer, check out the lovely summer fashions from Avon including this dress:


Remember, you may order online and have the order shipped directly to you! Free shipping with a $30 order!

No comments:

Post a Comment