Friday, September 2, 2011

Snow Woman Pillows, Oh My!

I burned the midnight oil last year sewing gifts for friends and family right before Christmas.  I am not going to make the same mistake twice.  In a week or so, I'm going to start sewing gifts and also shop items like these pillows I made last year:





Most of the fabric and trim I use is vintage.  I then take wool roving and use my Janome Needle Felting Machine to compose the snow and snow"women".  I'll sew a few of these up for my Etsy shop and also for my website this year.

If you are interested in particular colors of material, please send an e-mail and we can work together on design and pricing.  Prices vary according to the vintage material used and the size, but small pillows like the ones above will run approximately $12.99  and a bit more when listed on Etsy.

They are great for gift-giving and fit nicely in a nook and cranny!

Remember, we are now on facebook!  Like us for updates.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment