Sunday, September 25, 2011

Listening to the Oldies

It was a beautiful Saturday morning in Kansas.

(Don't forget, you can click on the photos for a larger version)

And that meant an enjoyable drive out to the country for another farm auction.


I stayed long enough to nab another box of vintage sewing patterns!  Other than that, while the auction was a good one, we were close enough to the big city to where there were quite a few dealers and the prices were going a bit high, so I decided to leave and visit two little hole-in-the-wall antique shops on the way home.

Finding a box of vintage sewing patterns for the second weekend in a row makes my heart sing.

Want to know what else makes my heart sing?

Free streaming internet music by:



While I often grumble about the world today, I must say that the internet is a wonderful, wonderful, wonderful thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment