Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Just One More Sale. I Promise.

I said to myself and others that last weekend would be my last weekend of sales so that I could take the time to really concentrate on listing items for the upcoming holiday gift-giving season.  It was a fantastic plan until the auctioneer on Sunday told me about his auction this upcoming Sunday that is full of primitives and unusual antiques, soooooooo, I am eating my words and will allocate Sunday as the LAST sale this season because one look at the calendar, and I have a lot of work to do if I want to list auctions and add to my shop on Etsy.

So with that explanation behind me, I will leave you with some photographs taken on my recent auction excursions.









Please excuse the small lapse of new blog posts while I concentrate on preparing for the Christmas season!

No comments:

Post a Comment