Monday, February 3, 2014

First Friday Weekend Ready

Pete N Repeat Repurposed in the West Bottoms of KCMO is decked out and ready for the First Friday weekend.  Here are a some pictures I took around the shop last week:


There are 2 freight elevators that service all the floors in the Central Bag building.  They are run by staff only.  I was quite intimidated at first, but am getting the hang of it now.  Such fun!


I brought one of the elevators up for this picture.  There are 2 lift gates to pull up and then down again before the elevator will move.

Enjoy the pictures of the various booths in the shop ready for you this weekend.  I didn't get everything pictured.  Well, I did, but several were blurry.  I need to learn my new camera better, I guess!
































During this weekend there will be live music as well as food!  We all love food!  :)



Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment