Thursday, April 19, 2012

Back in the Kansas Saddle. Again. And Again. And Again.

I am a glutton for punishment.  After perusing the many auctions this weekend in both Kansas and Missouri, I found one in Kansas.  Didn't I just mention in the last blog that I was going to focus on Missouri auctions?  Yes, yes I did.

However, this one looks like a scene right out of American Pickers.  See for yourself:









Doesn't that make your heart skip a few beats?  I'm driving 4 1/2 hours to get to this auction which means I'm going to spend 2 nights in a town 20 minutes away.  :)  If this auction goes high then I PROMISE I will attend the Missouri auctions only.

That is until the next Kansas auction comes along that offers hoards and piles of primitives.  Then I might have to try again.  And again.  And again.  Kansas is in my blood.  I can't help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment