From the cottage of Maud and Claude

Monday, April 15, 2013

Let's Dish Avon


Let's dish Avon.  Since becoming an Independent Avon Representative (jjacky.avonrepresentative.com), I've been stockpiling product to test and wear.  So far, I've loved everything I have ordered!  I'm starting to wear full-on makeup once again. For many, many years I've given up wearing makeup because it would make my skin break out. Then came this little disease called systemic mastocytosis and I began reacting to just about anything I put on my face. Thankfully medication is keeping most of it at bay, so this was the perfect time to try out different products.

It was a jump of faith placing Avon products on my face, but I couldn't be more pleased.  I took a picture of myself a few days ago and wanted to show you a few products that I have had great success with.


First, here's an overall shot.  You'll notice the pretty necklace.  It has matching earrings and you can purchase the bracelet separately.  I've worn them a few times and have been so pleased!

Here's the NECKLACE SET (Click the link and it will take you to the product)


So back to the makeup. Here's a closeup picture:


To be honest, I haven't tried Avon's liquid foundation. Since my skin tends to be a bit sensitive, I have used Clinique's Moisture Surge Tinted Foundation with great success.  The particular shade I use is 02.

For this face, I used AVON's IDEAL LUMINOUS HIGHLIGHTER REVITALIZED blush.



And can I say I LOVE anything that mark. makes.  If you are on my Avon page, you'll notice near the top bar mark. products. I'm currently using a mark. Cheekblossom Color Tint that I don't believe is offered at this time, but something similar is this mark. product:


The JUST PINCHED blush can be found by clicking the capitalized link.

For eye color, which you can't see too well with my glasses on, is also by mark.


I especially love the white sparkly shade in the upper left hand corner of the compact.  Here's the link: ON THE DOT COLOR COMPACT

I'll bet the last mascara I purchased was around 3 years ago.  I simply couldn't wear mascara without it clumping or making my eyes tear.  I decided to try this mascara from Avon and have had nothing but good luck with it.  Minimal flaking and it stays on all day without rubbing off.


I haven't yet tried any of their other mascara, but I do love this one.  You can find it here:  SUPEREXTEND INFINITIZE MASCARA

For the lips, I use Avon's TOTALLY KISSABLE LIPSTICK.  It's soft and stays on for quite a long time.


Next Dish installment will feature face cream and oh do I have happy things to say about that!  :)

Please stop by my Avon page at jjacky.avonrepresentative.com

No comments:

Post a Comment