Sunday, July 24, 2011

Scratch That Last Post!

Well, scratch that last post.  I didn't realize until I relisted two items on eBay, that my 50 free auction insertions had hit my max for this month, so I was only able to relist 2.  Yippee!  I suppose now I can feel free to focus on finally scanning in all of the vintage sewing patterns sitting in a box at my feet.

And I can update the items on this website, too.  Oh, and peruse the auctions out in central Kansas because the weather is supposed to break soon and I'm itching to go shopping!  Our last summer vacation is looming on the horizon, as well, so there is no shortage of activities to partake in.

So keep checking back!  If there's something you are interested in, shoot me an offer!  I'd like to keep emptying out my storage boxes to make room for the Fall/Winter selling season!

No comments:

Post a Comment