Friday, April 29, 2011

Adding New Items

I'm back from my Easter trip and rarin' to list new items purchased from my southern Missouri trip as well as the one stop in Bethany, Missouri on my trip to Illinois.

This unique antique composition doll will be listed within the next several days as well as the 1939 friendship quilt she's sitting against.  Remember you can click the picture to enlarge the image.


I have collected composition dolls for several years and this is the first time I have come across one with an opening in her curly hair for a ribbon.


Her dress is not original, but she sure is cute from the tip of her head down to her little shoes.


We'll be perusing the Lake of the Ozark region this weekend and I hope to pop over to Versailles and visit the open-air flea market that is held every weekend.  We've had our place down there for 6 years and I have never visited the flea market, so I hope the weather cooperates and there are deals to be had!

No comments:

Post a Comment