Saturday, May 3, 2014

The Cottage Has Expanded!

Yesterday we moved into our expanded space at Big Creek Antique Mall in Greenwood, Missouri.  This will be a 3-part moving excursion.  Yesterday we brought in 2 large farm gates that were purchased at a Missouri farm auction earlier this year (pre back issue!  :(  ).  Here's a picture I took of one of the gates shortly before loading in the truck:



We also brought in much of what was in our booth in the West Bottoms as well as a few more pictures from other auction excursions.  Big Creek was super busy yesterday so I hastily shot a few cell phone pictures before I left.

I wanted to show you this corner that I think turned out sweet.  We'll be adding in more pictures on the wall and everything isn't finished,  but don't you love all the old chippy paint goodness?


On top of the white table is a vintage multi 4-use bread pan.  These old bread pans are great for baking multiple loaves of bread at one time but they are also great for display.  I placed 3 vintage hand-painted floral plates in the pan as well as a 1940's farm auction bill.  Isn't that an adorable display?

I'm heading back in Monday to bring in the primitive chicken coop shelves and several antique hand-sewn quilts that I have collected over the past year from various country auctions.  Wednesday we will bring in additional vintage framed pictures to hang on the wall and then we should be set for awhile.

Wednesday I will bring in my good camera to get better pictures to share.

- - -
My issue with my sciatica nerve impingement is preventing me from going to an auction this weekend which is just as well.  I will be posting some lovely goodness on Etsy!  Yay!  So check our Etsy shop out this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment